Here at Leeds Beckett Students’ Union, we can’t shout loud enough about our incredible students that make a difference to Leeds during their time studying. Students are a wonderful, diverse, and energetic group and their unique experiences contribute to the city in amazing ways.
If you would like to register as a Community Partner, it is completely free! We simply ask that your organisation values equality and diversity, health and safety and that your organisation has in place appropriate insurances. This is to ensure that the opportunities that we promote to students are safe, high quality and that their individuality and safety is protected during their time with you.
By registering as a Community Partner you have access to a whole range of benefits to your organisation!
Media & Digital Benefits
- Access to advertise your opportunities using our website to reach thousands of students at Leeds Beckett. This is a great way to raise awareness of your campaigns and projects as well as receive and manage applications from our students.
- Host a Charity Chat! You can also take up the opportunity to deliver a digital information session for students. We would support you in advertising the opportunity and facilitating the event and be on hand to ensure there are no technical issues. You could even record one yourself and we can upload it to our website if you cannot host a live session.
- Write and upload your own articles! With your account, you will have the ability to host your own mini-page where you will be able to write and upload articles for students to read more about your amazing work!
- Promotion of your volunteering opportunities available through our course contacts and internal communication methods.
On Campus Benefits
- Invites to attend our Freshers and Refreshers events for a discounted cost to be able to talk to students at one of the biggest engagement events of the year. These take place typically in September and January.
- Free stall booking on Campus is available all year round (outside of Freshers and Refreshers). Guidance and advice can be provided to help you pick the best Campus, time, and location for you
- You can book space on Campus to train, interview, and run events for students. Get in touch to book a space and we can help you find the best room for your needs.