Having problems voting?

If you are having any issues in regards to voting and logging in to vote then please contact us here.

How do I make a complaint?

If you need to make a complaint please contact us here.


When can I find out the results?

The results will be hosted at The Hive in Headingley on Thursday 28 February and you can follow the event on Facebook for updates. If you can not attend, it will be streamed live on Facebook and the results will be posted across our social media channels @leedsbeckettsu.

Registered in England Company Number: 7103465
Registered Charity Number: 1139314