Terms & Conditions
The Great House Hunt- Contract Checking Competition
This competition will run from 23rd Nov 2019 -30th April 2020.
- To enter the competition call in or email a copy of your unsigned Tenancy Agreement to the SU Advice Service and we will send you guidance on your tenancy agreement along with a link to a survey which you must fill in to enter the competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to your words being used anonymously in any promotional activity.
- You can opt in to having your name attributed to your words.
- You can enter a maximum of 3 times (i.e. you can have 3 separate tenancy checks with different contracts).
- The winner of the competition will be contacted directly by the Students’ Union via their email address. If the winner is not contactable, or does not respond before 1pm on the 15th May 2020 then Leeds Beckett Students’ Union reserves the right to redistribute the prize to an alternative entrant.
Rules for all competitions:
- This competition is being run by Leeds Beckett Students’ Union for £500 towards rent. This competition is not in any way affiliated with Instagram.
- The winner must be a current registered student of Leeds Beckett University, not suspended from studies, and be able to provide evidence of this when requested by the competition organisers E.G Leeds Beckett student number and/or a Leeds Beckett student email address.
- Entry into this competition demonstrates entrants’ acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Leeds Beckett Students’ Union reserves the right to withdraw this competition, or its prize at any time.